Looking for a sturdy, reliable tent that can comfortably accommodate two people on your next camping trip? Look no further than the Kelty Trail Ridge 2-Person Tent! In this article, we'll explore the features and benefits of this popular tent, as well as some potential drawbacks to keep in mind before making your purchase.
Features and Benefits:The Kelty Trail Ridge 2-Person Tent boasts a number of features that make it a standout option for outdoor enthusiasts. Here are some of the key benefits of this tent:
- Easy Setup: Thanks to its freestanding design and color-coded clips, the Trail Ridge is simple to set up and take down.
- Weather Protection: The tent's taped seams, waterproof floor and fly, and integrated guyout points help keep you dry and comfortable even in inclement weather.
- Comfortable Interior: The tent's mesh walls and ceiling provide plenty of ventilation and protection from insects, while the spacious interior and vestibule offer ample room for two people and their gear.
- Durable Materials: Made from high-quality 68D polyester and aluminum poles, the Trail Ridge is built to withstand wear and tear on even the most rugged camping trips.
Potential Drawbacks:While the Kelty Trail Ridge 2-Person Tent is generally well-regarded by campers, there are some potential drawbacks to consider before making your purchase. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Weight: At 5 lbs 9 oz, the Trail Ridge may be heavier than some other camping tents, which could be a consideration for backpackers or those looking to minimize weight.
- Gear Storage: Some users have noted that the tent's gear storage could be improved, with pockets that are not all the same size and an upper gear loft that lacks clips or hooks.
- Floor Thickness: While the Trail Ridge's 68D polyester floor is waterproof, some users have suggested that it could be thicker for added durability on rough terrain.